My Workplace: Bambu Clinic
You can find me here Monday-Wednesday, 9am-7pm:
838 SW 1st Ave.
Portland, OR 97204
- [Video] Tools of Acupuncture: Acupuncture Needles, Cupping, Gua Sha, Moxibustion, FUN
- The Neuron Whisperer, Part I
- Flying Home: Starting an Acupuncture Practice
- Dr. Satya Ambrose introduces the Chitari Foundation
- Sang Ma Wan: Stress Relief in a Tasty Ball. Good for the Liver and Kidney too!
- DIY Skin Care with Turmeric and Cumin
- Sunset at Wat Pho
- Bangkok and Portland, sitting in a tree. Twelve reasons for looove.
- Sunrise at Wat Pho and the Chetawon Thai Traditional School of Massage
- An Acupuncture Nerd in Thailand
- Forces of Nature and JOY: Water Dragon 2012
- The Art of the Bath, Chinese Herbs, and Transdermal Celebrations
- Harvesting Emotion: Ripe Fruit and Healthy Breasts.
- Bitter-Sweet is Better than Sweet Alone. (Especially in Autumn)
- Simple Autumn Tea
- Two Herbs For Street Medics: Ai Ye (Mugwort) and He Huan Pi (Mimosa Tree)
- Autonomy and Acupuncture
- Family, Medicine and the Power of Touch
- Social Justice, Medical Aid, and Acupuncture Part 2: Sustainability.
- Social Justice, Medical Aid, and Acupuncture. Part 1: Voluntourism
- Student Burn-out, Myelin Sheaths, and the Chong Mai
- To Japan With Love.
- Yellow light, the earth phase, and a light-activated protein named Arch.
- The Nettle. Recipes and How to Harvest.
- Stress response in Chinese Medicine